Snack Time

Hello guys! How are you? I am good but I have a small cold so I am also not good. Seriously where is the vaccine for the common cold?! That should be a shot that is included in those vaccines you get as a kid. This is so annoying! I never get sick other than that I get a cold like six times a year. It's not funny.

So now I am sitting here on my couch trying to recuperate so that I have energy for next week. My mom is coming to Stockholm tomorrow. We are going to see Chris Rock. I have been looking forward to that for months! He is someone that I have wanted to see for years so I am really excited that he is finally coming to Sweden. My mom and I are going to go out to dinner and the go and see Chris Rock. Actually we also saw Kevin Hart when he was here almost two years ago. We are also going to see that new movie Girls Trip. It's seems really funny.

Right now I am just sitting here on the couch and having a little snack. Just some tea with honey and a toast. Not just a toast but a super delicious toast. I made toast with peanut butter, sliced banana and some sprinkled coconut. It was really good. I feel like I really deserved a treat like that. I think that I am going to go and make an other one now.


Have nice Sunday!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT