Arvikafestivalen 2008

I so want to go to Arvvikafestivalen 2008!!! The tickets are really cheap, they only cost 695 kr + camping ground! That´s not much. Even my mom thinks so! So that´s a plus sign. I really really really really really really really really really want to go! The Foo Fighters may play there. They haven´t booked them yet. They are on the TOP 50 list (you can vote on Arvikafestivalens homepage for the artist you want to play there). If you want to vote ( I command you to vote for Mika, then you are free to go) go to this wedsite http://www.arvikafestivalen.se/index3.php?page_id=16 and vote! I´ve voted fo Mika (x2), Justin Timberlake, Foo Fighters (x2), Lily Allen, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Alice in Videoland (x2). I hope one of them plays there. If Mika plays, then I really really really have to go! I love Mika.
Mikey in Mikas band is so cool. At Mikas concert here in Sweden he had blond hair! A chinese with blond hair, how cool isn´t that!!! I think it is really cool or yeah Mikey is a cool guy!
So, what has everybody been up too this week? I havn´t done that much. Yeah, I met Eric Maskin and I´ve updated music profile on MySpace. I just uploaded some new Mika songs (covers). You sould check them out, they are really good!!! Oh, visit this MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/mikalifeincartoonmotion and listen to the song (it´s Erase by Mika, it´s a lovely song!!!)

Lollipops all around from your writer Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT