Something

A month ago today I went to Mikas concert here in Sweden. Wow, I loved it!!!!
Now it´s december and it´s soon christmas!! Can´t wait!! Oh, i got to call UMG tomorrow and ask is they will let me"praoa" there. Hope they will. If they wont let me, I just have to call someone else.
I have updated both my MySpace profiles! Check them out:
www.myspace.com/erikaeklund
www.myspace.com/erikamegastar
I´ve used lovemyflash on both of them!!!! I love lovemyflash!
Oh, search for Måns Zermerlöw on MySpace and YouTube!! His songs are great (he is swedish). He is one of the best artist here in Sweden!!

Something I wrote a week ago:
I so much to tell you guys! Nobel,..........that´s kind of it! The Nobel prom was we had in my school was on thursday (30/11). I had so much fun! I loved it. There were two guys in my class that won. Alex and Erik. So congratulations to them!!! You should have been there at the prom after the dinner. The school band played and then after they played a "DJ" played some songs (some guys in 9th grade picked some songs on a computer and played them). If you want to see some pictures from that night visit my MySpace. Right now I am writing a english report about the movie `The Queen´. It´s due on tuesday.

Love and Peace your all time writer, Erika
Je t´aime Mika
Depuis êre écrivian, Erika

if you want to e-mail me: erikaslittleworld@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT