Eric Stark Maskin


Today I´ve met Eric S. Maskin. He is one of the Nobel prize winners in economics (there were three of them)! It´s me my friend Agnes and Eric behind us! I was so fun to meet him and in the church he talk about his life as a teenager. It was fun listen to that. I hope I get to meet him again! He seemed very polite or he was very polite! `Cause he was. I hope that I´ve get the chance to meet him again! If I get the chance to meet him again I hope he remembers me then!!!! Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, my friend Agnes (the short girl on the picture) and me gave him a christmas card! I hope he enjoys it! Don´t you?!
Outside one of the science rooms in my school they have put up a poster of Eric and the other economics winners (of the work that they have done). I am going to remember this for the rest of my life and I am going to print that picture and some other pictures of him :)!
Eric said that (in the church when you could asked Eric some questions a guy asked him a question and Eric answered) that when he met Al Gore and George W. Bush, that Al asked George "Have you seen my movie?" and George just smiled. He also said, because he lives in Einstein´s house, that he dress up as him once a year on halloween! He has a sense of humor!!!

Depuis êre écrivian, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT