Coming Soon.....It´s Christmas

Only a few day to go now and then it´s christmas!! Yeah!! I wonder what Santa will give me this year!! Hope he gives me Arvikafestivalen 2008 tickets!! What do you want from Santa this year? There is so much that I want, I don´t know where to begin. So I wont (begin).
Soon I have to take on this best of 2007 and write about it. I remember that I started this blog in March. But in May and June , I think, I didn´t write at all or post anything. So that´s two whole months in my life that you´ll never get to know what I did. I don´t think you care but ,yeah, anyway.
So what am I going to do today? I don´t know. Well I am going to tidy up my room a little bit or yeah the whole way. I get to see how it goes. Well, I am not going to stay home all day. That´s just boring, so I got to come up with something to do.
I know it´s friday and friday is a school day but I have winter break (or whatever you guy call it) for two weeks!! Yeah!!

So much love from your writer, Erika
I wish all my readers a Merry Christmas
and
a Happy new Year!!! Love ya all, peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT