Hollywood Hills

Now I am going to tell you what I got for christmas, I got a iPod (the new one), 3 CD:s (Britney Spears new CD Blackout and best of Sugababes and Nelly Furtado), clothes (2 skirts, one from Thailand, a pair of shoes and "vest"), 3 different shower gels and some other thing and some other stuff. I haven´t got my christmas present from dad yet. I hope he got me an computer. Well I just have to wait and see.
Well, on "mellandagsrean" I have bought a black t-shirt that it stand Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles and a pink hoddie with a tiger on the back and with the text WILDCATS on the front. Just like that High School Musical team! Today I bought a pair of earrings that looks like two "tigers". They are really cool. I really love them and they match the pink hoddie (the earrings a silver).
Miley Cyrus made her first real music video Start All Over. It´s really good, so I thought I post it here and I also thought I post Ashlee Simpsons new video Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya):



So much love and care from your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT