Fall Break

Woho! Finally! Fall break! This week I have fall break. It´s so nice to be away from school. So I think that I am going to see 1408 this week. Oh, a funny thing; this weekend when I watched Heroes I saw that the number on Peter´s door was 1407! Haha, me and my mom reacted at the same time when we saw it. I just screamed 1407. My mom was like; Why couldn't it be 1408! Haha, whole thing was so funny!!!
OK, the worst thing with this week is that none of my friends are home. Madde is in Egypt this week (OK, she lives "far away" from me but anyway), Hilda is in Aruba this week and the next one (compared to Madde she lives "far far away"), Towe is going to visit her friend, Elin lives almost next to Denmark and Agnes and Maja I don´t know where they are going to be. The only I know about Maja is that she may become a "Hede människa". Towe trys to bring everybody down. Those I mentioned now is my closest friends! OK, maybe not Elin, but the others are.

LP from your writer Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT