Hope

So what do I have to say today? I don´t know, but just read on and you´ll see :)! Yesterday I made a video with only pictures in it and I posted it on YouTube. The video is about Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia. I think that they truly Hollywood's hottest couple right now!!! Don´t you? I only mean if they are, but it seems like it :D!
Here is the video:

Listen to the song (My Hero Is You sang by Hayden Panettiere), dosn´t it just give you hope? Hope about everything or yeah it gives you a feeling. It feels like that to me when I listen to it!
When you think about that word "hope" it feels like it´s kind of powerful. I mean that if you really really really want all the wars in the world to end you can´t just say "Hope is all you need". I mean if you hope that all the wars will end dosn´t mean that they will! Do you get my point?
There were something I was supposed to tell you about but i think I forgot it. So I will just write along and see if it comes to me. But anyway I have to do my homework soon or yeah study to a test I have tomorrow! Not fun. But the test is only three pages so, yeah. But anyway I have to study.

LP baby from your writer Erika

Todays word: Hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT