A typical friday/ My weekend

Finally FRIDAY! I have been waiting for it the whole week. I just ate dinner with my mom and then I watched A Cinderella Story on DVD. Right now I am writing this and listen to music (singing along :). Soon I am going to watch TV again. WOW, I am getting really busy at singing along to the songs. It so fun. I just want to say that Shia LaBeouf is H-O-T! HOT! Don´t mind that. Oh, soon it´s eight o'clock. So I better hurry up! Tomorrow a am going to see a movie, a new one. Not on DVD or VHS. And on Sunday I am going to try on some dresses for the Nobel prom. That´s kind of my weekend, so far. I may tell you the more about my weekend an other day!


LP from your writer Erika XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT