Her Name Is Erika

Hello my fellow readers! What's up? Well, I am listening to songs and writing this. I am listening to S.O.S with the Jonas Brothers and some of Nicole Scherzinger songs. Do you know that at first I hated Nicole´s song Baby Love but now I love it! It´s always like that, at first I really hate a song and then after a while I love it. It´s strange! Or maybe it´s not. Not for me.
Here is a list of the song I am listening to right now:
Whatever You Like - Nicole Scherzinger
Baby Love - Nicole Scherzinger
Love Story - Katharine McPhee
Not Like That - Ashley Tisdale
Whine Up - Kat DeLuna ft. Elephant Man
Umbrella - Rhianna ft. Jay-Z
He Said She Said - Ashley Tisdale
Big Girls Don´t Cry - Fergie
Try - Hayden Panettiare
Come Back To Me - Vanessa Hudgens
Long Way To Go - Cassie

LOL, as I wrote the list it came to me that all the singers were girls. What a strange coincidence!

LP from your writer Erika <3 Älskar er alla/Love you all

the blogs email: erikaslittleworld@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT