My life

WOW, so 4 days ago, the 10th, I saw Gwen Stefani live in Stockholm. It was amazing!!!! The concert only last one hour and 30 minutes. A bit short I think, but my mom says that that is normal. It was so cool because in the middle of the song cool she just started walking around in the audience. I just wish that she could have past by me =)! That would have been fun. Oh, at the concert I got an necklace, you know the one she wears on the album cover (The Sweet Escape). Cool, uh!!! I love it.
Look at Justin (Timberlake)------------>
and at the necklace I made for my mom!!!
Dosen´t J.T look cute?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I think so.
Ha, do you know what I´ve heard!!!! That Hayden Penettiere and Milo Ventimiglia is dating!! Match make in haven!! OK, maybe not but they look cute together. Even if there is 12 years between them, who cares!! They already got a name "Halo". Like that game. Halo 3.



LP from your writer Erika XD peace out V

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT