Just an other day

Here in Sweden MTV is on swedish and TRL is only on saturdays and sundays X( ! I love TRL! it´s one of my favorite shows on TV.Ok, we are gonna have a thing called Nobel in school. It´s almost like the Nobel Price. On that "party" the girls have to wear dresses that goes under the knee. I´m not gonna get a new dress, I just know that. Because my mom thinks that all the dresses that i tried on cost to much and then today I tried on some of my friends dresses. I liked the dresses but it´s just that I want my own and a new dress. Is that so hard for everybody to understand?!?!?! I could totally pay for a dress that I tried on. But my moms friend thinks that I should spend my money on something less expensive. But I really really really want a new dress.

If you want to see the other videos click on this video http://www.youtube.com/onenineninethree

LP from your writer Erika XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT