Stardust & MTV CHORUS

WOW, today I saw Stardust with my mom. I loved the movie! It´s great just like Shire said. I think that you should really go and see it if you haven´t done it yet! Tristan he looks so hot when he has long hair!! Robert De Niro is so funny in the movie "We always knew you where a fag, captain" LOL! The whole movie was a blast! You should really go and see it.
Oh, thank you Shire for showing Never Before Scene: Stardust on Chorus tonight. You rock!!! WOW you have really lighten up MTV since it became Swedish here in Sweden! And Ola (Svensson) looked so cute on chorus. Oh, if you want to hear some good songs then listen Ola´s song SOS.
It´s great and I love it!

LP baby from your writer Erika!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT