From eleven to fourteen

Haha LOL, right now I am reading a story I wrote for the Nobel Price we have in school. OK, this story I wrote like three years ago. It´s so funny because the words I use and my "writing style" I a bit weird. I was like eleven when I wrote it , when I stared the story, and now I am fourteen.

Wow, now I have read a half chapter. The second half of the first chapter. The story, well I don´t have a name for it yet, is quite good, Yeah well I wrote it so what do I really expect?! Right now i am also listening to Justin Timberlake song My Love. I love that song and his whole cd.

Okay, I am on the second chapter now and I just want to say a thing regrading the "klasslista". Here is the "klasslista":
Laura Angelica Anderson
Angelina Bengttjej
Adam Blixt
Lina Cure
Amanda Damson
Kurt Ekbo
Joackim Ekman
Enya Hållmer
Maja Karlson
Kurt Karlsson
May Klangeman
Ann Lantbo
Oliver Larsson
Erik Martson
Erika Serné
Ben Serneson
Dakota Swan
Susannah Malin Terin
Tanya Tibbilin
Linda Tibbilin
Gustav Tibäck
Johan Älvlund
Olle Älvlund
Elsa Älvlund
Anna Ölund
You see that it is alot of weird name, well yeah I found these name in the telephone book. Weird names there is in the world.



LP from your writer Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT