One week and One day

One week and one day ago (8 days) I went to Mika's concert in Sweden! I miss it!! I was such a great moment in my life. OK, a great memory. I loved it!! I wonder when he comes back. Well I just hope that he will come back next year! I know he had three concerts here in Sweden this year but any way!
Yeah, yeah enough about that!! So what is everybody doing this weekend? I am not doing so much. Well, I am going to try to find a birthday present for my friend, Agnes. I have already bought her a card, but a present wouldn't hurt!! LOL!!
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that I have made a "fan site" on MySpace for Mika. Go and check it out at http://www.myspace.com/erikamegastar. I will post videos of Mika that I have found on YouTube and post articles that I've found on the blog. Of course I will post other stuff too! Don't forget to check it OUT!!
have you heard Britney Spears new song's; Piece of Me and Radar? They own!! WOW, I love them. I am actually listening to Piece of Me right now!! (and, yeah, other songs)

Depuis êre écrivian, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT