Mika or Caleb Casey

Hotties here and hotties there. What a world! How would we survive without hotties like Mika or Caleb Casey (Affleck)? Look at Caleb Casey (as I like to call him), he and his brother (Ben Affleck) got to have some super genes! Hotness got to run in their family (or not)! I haven't seen anyone else except Casey, Ben and Ben's daughter. In Mika's family I've only seen him and his sister! But they look cool too!! Who do you think is hotter, Mika or Caleb Casey (C.C)?
I like them both.
Did you know that Casey is 32 years old!!!! He is only a few years younger then my mom!!! Mika is 24, which make him 10 years (9 years and 8 months) older then me! Which is not that much!
I just want to say before I go that I really look up to Miley Cyrus!! She rocks! Love you Miley, you are my hero <3


Je t´aime Mika
Depuis êre écrivian, Erika



if you want to e-mail me: erikaslittleworld@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT