Mika month

I am going to try to make this as quick possible. Well, tomorrow in school we´ll get to know who's got nominated in the different categories in Nobel. I really hope I get nominated. The categories are literature, physics, environment (only in my school I think), medicine and world peace. I think that's only those five subjects. I really don't remember.
This month has been about Mika, Mika, Mika, Mika and more Mika. If you have read my blog this month you´ll understand! It´s not a bad thing, it´s just that I don´t know. He´s hot!! OK, I just felt like mention that. But he is!!! :)! Yesterday I saw a picture of Mika in a girlypink cardigan (look at the pictures below). He looked so hot in it. Now I want one. LOL. Well, I have seen cardigans that is quite similar to the one he had at GinaTrocit and MQ! So, I am going to check them out. Hehe.

Je t'aime Mika
Depuis êre écrivian, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT