My Interpretation


WOW, realised that Mika is kind if cute! I love his song My Interpretation! You should really listen to it. It´s a great song! He has such a great voice. It´s beautiful. I don´t understand I have always hated his music, but now I love his songs. I know hi is cute and he is 24. I´m 14. He is only 24! Not that he looks older or anything. But anyway. He is so cool. Did you see his performance at MTV EMA´s 2007 last night. Oh, I loved it. He is such a great performer, which kind of means that he know how to put on a great show. LOVE YOU MIKA!

Yesterday I saw Ratatouille with my mom. It´s a great movie. But that guy, Linguini, looks like a younger cartoon version of Shia LaBeouf. It´s so weird! But he does in a way.

Songs you should listen to:
Mika:
My Interpretation
Happy Ending
Grace Kelly
Lollipop
Here is a story a wrote a while ago:
Sandy and Blake Lane sat down at their kitchen table and had a little talk with their three beautiful children (Naomi, 7, Timmy, 9 and Kat, 16). Blake looked at their oldest daughter and asked her "So, do you understand?". He and his wife had just explained to their children that they were going to dinner at on a boat tomorrow with some people from Blake’s work - Blake worked in NYC as an architect and he was the one who had designed their house (and he had also picked the perfect place for it outside the city – where they lived now) – so he and his wife asked Kat to baby sit her two younger siblings.
"Of course I do", she said and hugged her brother and her sister, " and I love to baby sit them. It would be so much fun, you know how much I love them and how they love me" she said with a smile. "There’s nothing I rather do right now or I can’t think of anything better." Suddenly they heard the doorbell ringing. So Kat rushed out from the kitchen and through the living room and to the front door to see whom it was. When she opened the door she was surprised to see that it was Kyle, a guy that she really liked.
"Kyle", she said and went outside on the front porch and closed the door behind her ", what are you doing here?". She looked right into Kyle’s sea breeze blue eyes and smiled at him in a questionable way.
"What do you mean?", he asked. "Can’t I be here."
"Of course you can. I just wondered if you wanted something special", said Kat.
"Oh!", he said and looked down at his feet like he was ashamed of something. "I just got of practise and I wondered if you wanted to hang out or see a movie or something", he said really fast so Kat almost didn’t understand him ", but I totally get If you have plans. After all it is a friday night."
"Oh", she said in-a-I-am-sorry-way. "I’m sorry but I can’t tonight", she looked away for a moment ", I’m sorry, I j-just can’t tonight." "Maybe, tomorrow, I’m babysitting Naomi and Tim. Maybe you wanna help?"
"Yeah", said Kyle and you could really see the smile on his lips. "I swing by at 6:30 pm."
"Good", said Kat and took a grip on Kyle’s hand, looked at it, and let it go.
"Bye", said Kyle and stared walking away.
"Bye", said Kat smiling and want inside again. When she got inside again she just stood still for a moment or two. She couldn’t almost believe that Kyle ‘the Hottie’ was going to help here baby sit her own two siblings. She couldn’t remember the last times she had been this happy. "Woho", she said to herself.
"Who was it, honey?", her mom asked.
Kat look at her mom and said, "Kyle." "Just Kyle", she repeated and went up the stairs. She smiled all the way to her room. Her room were probably her favourite part of the house; because she had decorated herself. The walls were peach-pink – in a shade of orange -, the floor had that perfect colour of sand from that perfect beach, she had a big window who stretched from the floor to the ceiling, her bed were placed in the middle of the room with the headboard against the wall. Her bed was so comfortable that her friends wanted to come over for a sleepover every other weekend because - the bed were on brown oak and it had four pillars around it and - the bedclothes were so soft against your skin that you didn’t know how to act when you touch it - and of course were they in her favourite colour peach-pink. She had a desk next to the door and it was also in oak. And because she was a normal teenager she had posters on her walls. Kat looked around in her room ´cause she wanted to write down a thing her notebook. That Kyle had asked her out. She found on her bed covered of a bit her quilt, so she took it in her hands and grabbed a pen and stared writing as she sat down. In her notebook Kat probably wrote down every little thing that happened. She had scribbled all over the pages. In the middle of her scribbling someone knocked on the opened door. She immediately looked up and saw her mom. So she at once put the notebook under back under the quilt again and hoped her mom didn’t saw the notebook.
"Come in", said Kat. Her mom stared walking towards were she was sitting on the bed.
LP from you writer Erika <3
if you have any questions e-mail me at erikaslittleworld@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT