Mika's concert

Oh, Mika's concert is on friday and I really really want to go. If I go I am going to go with my dear friend Maja. My mom wont let me go alone. I really really hope that Maja's mom lets her go. If she can't go I can't go! I hope, I hope, I hope , I hope!!!!! Don't you think I should go or at least my that mom should let me?! It seems like I can do nothing but hope!
This week in school we have like a nature theme. It's weird. tomorrow we are going to see Al Gore's movie.

My play list on YouTube right now:
Relax, Take It Easy - Mika
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) - Mika
Love Today - Mika

I just want to say that i just saw a video of Mika : He is H-O-T, HOT when e talk french!! Olalala!

LP from your writer Erika <3 "jag älskar MIKA" "je t'aime MIKA" -hope I got it right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT