Love Today


So on friday Mika has a concert here in Sweden. I really really want to go to his concert. I don't know why but lately I have started to completely love his music!!!! Look at the picture doesn't he look cute/hot! Did you know that his real name is Michael Holbrook Penniman?! or that's what I read on wikipedia.
I think that my mom should let me go because today I cleaned my room and took away allot of stuff that I have on the computer ( thing i really don't need). She really wanted me to do those stuff. AND!, I said that I will pay for my own ticket, so that, kind of an other reason to let me go. I saw a girl-hoddie (the one at the top http://mika.bravado-shops.com/002/shop_bravado_details.php?sfc=girl&SID=pt7v7o7q0rpjpto0g6ct7a4b85) that I really want. I think I am going to buy it.
Recently I have found, these last few days, like curly hair. OK, I have always liked curly hair, but now it´s like "OMG, it´s so beautiful". Look at Mika's hair, it's so curly and beautiful. I almost wish my hair looked like that. Well, I like my hair as it is but anyway.
I have to hurry up this now because I have to do some homework and finish cleaning up my room or make my bed. Which is kind of the same thing because I lonely have to make my bed. Oh, one more thing before I publish this: Listen to Mika's song Love Today. It's a great song <3
I SUPPORT MIKA!

From your writer Erika "ses snart" "see you next time"

Mika's website: www.mikasounds.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT