Books and music

I love to read and do crosswords. It's really fun! I may seems like some boring girl by telling you all this but I am not. I like so called "normal" stuff too. It's true. If you've been reading this blog for a while now you should understand me. Right now (not at this moment) I am reading this book called The Second Assistant by Clare Naylor and Mimi Hare. It's really good and funny from time to time. I definitely recommend it to everyone out there. It may seems like a book for girls, but guys should read it to (if you want to get inside of a girls head). I love it.
If you love cooking you should visit Matklubben. It's a swedish site and you have to be a member, but it's free so you don't have to pay anything. You can upload your own recipes to share with other. You can also save recipes in a "cookbook" and make your own menu for each day of the week. It's really fun. They also get a newsletter each week (or maybe it's twice a month) and there's competitions where you can win cookbooks and stuff like that.
Now to the music part of this blog; Idol, gosh I don't like Johan anymore (I just liked him in the beginning) and Lars is just getting weird. He's different, which is good, but I didn't even recognized him last night with those glasses. I think Kevin and Alice will make to the final. Those two are amazing! Kevin has only been living in sweden for nine months and wow, his as really good at swedish for someone that has been this country for only nine months. I believe in those two so much.
I love Ne-Yo song Miss Independent. You should listen to it, visit Ne-Yo's myspace because he has uploaded it there. Watch the music video here.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT