Ultimate Christmas pop

So I got my cd a few day ago and I love it. Especially Rocking Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee. That's my fave version of the song and I think it's the original one too. So tomorrow first in advent. Yeah! Christmas is just around the corner! Yeah, yeah, yeah. Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. Which is your favorite?
I am so glad that Johan got voted of Idol last night, 'cause he sucks! I really do think so! I can't believe I ever liked him. Yuck! I think Kevin will win the whole thing. He's amazing, watch him singing Higher and Higher from last night. If he wins (which he will), I don't know if I will buy his cd. Even if I don't (if I will it will be the first cd I bought made buy any Idol winner) I will still think he has a lot of talent.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT