Candy and HIH

Are you having a fun summer so far? I am. The weather has been really nice today. Warm and just fabolous!
          The last few days I have been making my own candy. Yeah, that is right. I bet you did not know that I made candy. I usally don't but lately I have been having some extra some extra time over - so I have been baking reading and other stuff I enjoy doing.
           You know my fan blog for celebs - Have It Hollywood - has one follower via Google Friend Connect and I know that Linda follows the blog via bloglovin - I know because she told me. That is so cool.
           Today the blog have had 12 visitors. I think that is awesome! The blog is new and all so I don't expect much. Yeah!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT