Listening Party

I am sitting here and listenig to samples and some full songs from Miley Cyrus new cd Can't Be Tamed. The cd will be released on monday - 21/6. I have preorded the deluxe version of the cd.
          The deluxe version has a dvd with a full legth preformance of Mileys concert at the O2 areana in London. I can't wait to watch the DVD. I wanted to go to one of Mileys concert in London but my mom wouldn't let me.
          Here is a commercial for Mileys live concert special on ABC tonight.

It looks really awesome! Since I don't ABC I have to wait for the DVD. Anything Miley is worth waiting for. I have the Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert and she was awesome there.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT