Influence

OMG, I can't believe that summer vaction is almost here! Next friday is the last day of school and then it is 10 weeks and four days of no school. OMG I can not wait.
          I am going to read so many books as I can. I am going to try to read at least one book every week. So I should read at least an hour everyday. I have at least four books ( I do not know why but when I just counted them I counted in English and not in Swedish) in on my shelves that I have not read yet (even tough I have had them for over a year - a shame on me). There is also some books that I want to buy.
          LOL, on my way home on the train Linda texted me that she is becoming more and more like me. I know I have big inpact on here (LOL).
          She did not even know about The Last Song before I posted the trailer on my blog. All of the trailer of movies I post on the blog she wants to see. I do not think that that means that I have big inpact on her just that we have a similar taste in movies (WOW, four thats in one sentence).

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT