Can't Be Tamed

Are you ready? I am! I have been waiting for this for so long. Miley Cyrus third studio album, OMG!
          I can't wait until I have the cd in my hand. The DVD - can't forget about the DVD -, I am going to watch it over and over and over and over and over and you get it. I am going to watch until I fall a sleep! I just know the DVD is going to be amazing, even though I have not seen it yet - I just know!
          Miley is just so amazing - both as a singer and and actress. I love her in Hannah Montana! OMG, I remember when Hannah Montana: The Movie came out last year. There is this one seen when Travis finds out that Miley is Hannah Montana - that is my favorite scene in the whole movie. Wait, that one plus when she sings The Climb. OMG! She is also amazing in The Last Song.
          Go and buy Can't Be Tamed NOW!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT