A Game Of Pictionary

So it is only two days left until summer vaction! I can't wait.
          Today at social studies we played pictionary. It was alot of fun. It was also hard because sometimes you could a person (a politican) and you might now who they are but not know how they look or not being sure who they are.
          Like me for an example; I got Mona Sahlin and I was not really sure who she was (I knew she is a politican). So I just drew a woman with hair that is not longer then her head and when my team said that they had a guess I was like; "Shit, they are never gonna guess this right!". But I was wrong. They guess right :)
          I guess it is like that song that Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith recorded for the new Karate Kid movie, Never Say Never (I am actually listening to it right now - "Whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground"). Go and buy it on iTunes NOW!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT