Have It Hollywood

I am SO SORRY of my lack of updating recently! I mean it, I AM SORRY! I have just been so busy updating Have It Hollywood - I change the name of Young Hollywood to Have It Hollywood.
          It has been fun haveling this new blog. I really like it. I just wrote about Amanda Bynes. OMG, when I first read about it I was like this can not be TRUE. AMANDA HOW CAN YOU DO THIS! But it is important to stay true to yourself.
          I am not going to tell you what it is. If you want to know what it is you have to read about it at Have It Hollywood, http://haveithollywood.blogspot.com/.
          Last Friday I read in the news paper that it was a show that wanted to see would be on tv today. When I read it I was like a little sad at and happy the same time because it would air at the same time as an other show I watch on Sundays.
          A few hours ago I remembered that I wanted to see a two show that would air a the same time but I didn't remember which show it was I read about in the news paper. A quarter to 7 pm my mom said: "One Tree Hill is on." I was like "It was One Tree Hill."
         I didn't watch One Tre Hill because I have had already missed 45 minutes. I am going to watch it later on megavideo or somewhere else.
         Do you know that One Tree Hill will air for a final 8th season? Well, now you know. The season will only last for 13 episodes. You can read more about it at http://haveithollywood.blogspot.com/.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT