Non Working Girl

That's me! Yep, I do not have a summer job. Working is really not my thing. I want to work in the future. Not just at a job that I have to go everyday. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, I just know what I want to do fo the next few years. That is not working. LOL!
          There is so much better things you can spend you day doing. Like today I went shopping. Now it is summer sale and there is stuff on sale that I have never seen before. On H&M - where I think half my closet is from, I am not sure - there is 30 % to 75 % off on sale. I love H&M.
          Linda likes Gina Tricot. I am not a big fan of their clothes. I don't hate them, I just don't like their clothes. It is not my style.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT