Shine Like A Superstar.

I am in a good mood today for three reasons. 1) The weather - it is so nice outside. It is sunny and warm, what more can you ask for? 2) A book I orderd came in the mail today. 3) My fan blog - HIH - has had 19 visitors today! OMG! Before I turned the computer off last night I saw the the blog had had 15 visitors yesterday. Awesome right! The blog is so new so I am happy that anyone at all is following it. YEAH!
          Oh, I just remembered that it is fourth reason why I am happy today. Someone complimented my outfit today. I was shopping and this woman (she was not more then eight years older than me) came up to me and said that I looked totally summerish in my clothes. She said it in a nice way. I hope she ment it.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT