The 22nd

What is there to do today? Hehehe. I have cleaned my room (it has to be ince for Christmas) and done some laundry. Some is an understatement because I washed all the clothes in my laundry basket. That might sound like alot but it is reall not (LOL, that rhymes). Well see it how you want but the washbasin are filled with my clothes. I guess mom has to wait until tomorrow if she wants to wash anything.

Tomorrow I am going to bake. I am going to make the dessert for Christmas Eve dinner and alot of the Christmas foos we are going to have at home. I am making a glögg cheesecake for the Christmas Eve dinner which means I have to make the gingerbread today. I am using gingearbread as the cake base. Yummy! It is more Christmasie to use gingerbread rather than using digestive crackers. Don't you agree?


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT