The Vampire Diaries

I have a new favorite tv-series, The Vampire Diaries. Like most shows that I don't like and then start to watch, I was too lazy to change the channel. Well, I was fixing my hair while watching it so I wanted to do that before I changed the channel. I was going to do that when I was done but it got so thrilling that I kept watching. Elena got kidnapped but Rose and some. Stefan and Damon got help from Bonnie to find out where Rose had taken Elena. I didn't watch the whole episode because I had to leave which made me kind of sad because I wanted to know what was going to happen. So since Monday I have been a The Vampire Diaries fan. Oooo, I am even watching it right now but it is almost over.

Later - after The Vampire Diaries - I am going to watch a DVD because yesterday my mom and I rented a few DVD's. We are going to watch Charlie St. Cloud. Yesterday at the video store right before my mom was going to the cash register I saw a Charlie St. Cloud DVD and grabbed it. I told my mom that we had to rent it, so I put one of the other DVD's back.


Talking about DVD's, well movies anyway, I bought one of the best movies of 2011 earlier this week. Which one? Duh, I Am Number Four. Absolutly one of the best movies of this year. Possibly the best. This year has been a crappy movie year. The film industry should be ashamed! Bad film industry! Hehehe! I can think of less then ten good movies the have premiered this year. Next year, 2012, is going to be an amazing movie year. The Avengers, The Dark Knight Rises, Misson: Impossible - Ghost Patrol, Puss Boots, So Undercover and G.I Joe: Retaliation. That is just six movies. There is plenty of other films premiering next year that I want to see. OMG, I can't wait!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT