Home

Today I am home from school because I had some fever when I woke up today. Plus I had a sore throat. I could go to school but I feel that I should stay home today and rest so that I don't get unnessecary sick because it is Christmas soon and on Saturday Linda and I are swapping Christmas presents so I want to be well enough fo that. Also my mom told me that it is better if I stay home today.

Today I am not going to do much since I am a bit sick. Well, I might work some college applictaions. Ok, not some, just one because the deadline is January 1st - less than a month. The rest of them have a dealine in April, so I can just chill with them for now. I also have some homework that are due next semester. Blä, but if I want good grade I better do them now. I have already started on my project plan for my cook book so I can chill a little bit with that one too but not too much.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT