Sunday Afternoon

I have made some more Christmas candy. Icechocolate and Mozart balls. The nougat I used for the Mozart balls I made myself, but that was a few weeks ago. Yum, yum, yum! I am going to make some more candy later this week and some other things.

I have three more days left of school and then it no school for about three weeks. Yeah! A weel needed break. Woop, woop!

Right now I am writing a dramatic story for my NYU application. I am wrting about the first the of high school. My first day of high school. I have made some things up to make it more interseting - not that I really too. I really love that the short story has to be with dubble spacing. Woop, woop! What I mean is that six pages is not so much then.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT