Mixed Update

Yesterday my mom and I made this gingerbread house from the dough that I made a few weeks ago. It is really easy to make your own gingerbread dough. I have made my own dough for the last few years. I love the taste of it when it is warm. Yum! LOL.




Oh, last weekend my mom and I wnet shopping in Sollentuna Centurm. I got some thing that I needed and we sat down for coffe (well, my mom had coffe and I had a cup of chai-latte). Yum, I just LOVE chai-latte. We went to Wayne's Coffe (which I love), but I think I prefer Espresso House's chai-latte. It just tastes more. You know what I mean?


After that when we came home, no the day after - last Sunday - we made lussebullar. Yum, yum, yum! You have to have lussebullar for Lucia. Not just for Lucia for Christmas. It's a must! It is! Hehehe.




Look what I made today. To be honest I started on it two days ago and finished it today since I was home from school yesterday. I am quit pleased with it. Oh, if you wonder what it says on the fornt it is "God Jul" which means Merry Christmas. It is a little folder that I made in InDesign about Christmas. Cool, huh?!


Oo, oo! I got my Bieber cd last week! Finally! I orded it from cdon.com. I cancled my order from megastore since it never came and deceided to order it from cdon instead since I know they had it in stock and I will have it in my hand faster. OMG, best Christmas album ever! Bieber is so talented. Damn, I love The Drummer Boy rap. Luving it! Hihihi! Do you have a favorite song from the album? I don't have a favorite - I love them all so freaking much!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT