Three Days To Go

OMG! Yeah! Winter vacation! Christmas in three days. Yes, yes and yes!

Right now I am sitting here and writing a short story for my NYU application. LOL, I am so bad because I am took a short story that I had to write for my English B course and just adding some. Well, a few pages. When I wrote the short story the first time I didn't feel like it was done, like there was more to it but I was only allowed to write two pages. Now I have my chance to finish it propperly.

Today in school we played a game involving candy. The class got divied into groups of four or five. In the middle of the table there was a few candy pieces. The game was that you would strike a dice. One would hit a six and then when you hit a six you got to take a candy piece. In my gropu it was Linda, Anton, Fred, Niklas and (of course) myself. Anton got very compeditive. When all the candy pieces had run out when played again but this time we only played for five minutes and when we hit a six we got to take a candy piece from each other. When the five minutes were over we switched candy with each other. Anton wanted a candy piece that I had but he didn't have anything I wanted to I swicthed with Fred which made him not so happy.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT