My Day

Yesterday I went to school. Today I was home from school. When I came home from school yesterday, after I ate lunch and cleaned my room, I just felt like I was done, finished, whatever. So I just sat on the couch and watched The Ellen DeGeneres Show and some other TV shows. I almost fell asleep while watching According To Jim. Then two cups of coffe gave me some energy. Well needed energy.

Today I went to a doctor somewhere off (somewhere I have never been before) and then my mom thought it would be a good idea (and the doctor that I saw this morning) to make an appointment at my doctor. So my mom did that. After that we (my mom and I) ate lunch at this local resturant (it is in the same building as the doctor that I usally go to). It is a new resturant so I had never been there before. The food was good. Really good. It was buffé and it was kind of middle eastern food. Yum. Haha.
After that I was tired so I just sat in the couch for like two hours watching Seventh Heaven and The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Today I wore my Cody Simpson t-shirt. The one I made myself. Well, it is the only one I have. Hmm, I wonder what Santa is bringing me this year. I can say a 100 % that I know I am not getting a Cody Simpson t-shirt. *Sad face*.


Well, I hope you had a great day and that you all are well and healthy.


your writer, Erika


.p.s. Oh, maybe I should explain: when I say that I made the t-shirt myself I don't mean that I went and bought som fabric and sew the whole t-shirt on my own (not that that would be a challenge). What I mean is that I made the print on the t-shirt. That is just all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT