Don't Brag, It's NEVER Classy

God, I hate when people brag! It is SO not classy. It's like, people don't - it's never classy! NEVER! What makes it even more not classy is when someone says "I don't wanna brag but....". I mean skip those five words and say what you're gonna say. Like please, you can at least class it up a little bit. God.

I hate when people use the "but" word when they are going to say something. For exmple "I don't wanna be mean but girl you are so ugly I can't even look at you right now". Okay, maybe that was a bad exemple but you get my point. I mean, don't use "but". Be a man or a woman and stand for what you are going to say. Don't try to embellish the situation with the word "but". Never classy and never makes the situation better. In the end you are still a jerk. That's not how a lady acts or a gentlemen. People have some manners!


your writer, Erika

.p.s. I don't wanna sound like a bitch, I just wanna point out the truth. Mohahaha! LOL! (See, I could have used the but there. That would have made that sentece sound way more bitchy.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT