A Themed Birthday

Hi guys! You know what! I've decided that I want a english themed birthday. Hahaha. My birthday isn't until April but I've decided and next year VEGAS (Girl - in honor of Conor Maynard. LOL, but you know I'd love to go to Vegas. Either for my birthday or in the summer.
You must be wondering why I suddenly want an english themed birthday. Well I am going to tell you! I went to the grocery store with my mom and she bought some croissants ('cause who doesn't love croissants, right!) and then she was thought that we needed some marmalade or curd or something to the croissants. We decided to get lemon curd. So we ate that when we came home (so delicious!) and that's why I want an english themed birthday. I think that would be cool and fun. I don't have to over do it. Just decorate a little bit and make some english delights. What you think? Does it sound like a good idea.

Hahaha. I just thought that the VEGAS (Girl) themed would be like a continuation of the english theme sing Conor is British. LOL. I am so hilarious (;p).

Anyway, I just think that it's more fun if you have a themed party. It's not going to be like a party party. Just a fun family and friends thing.


your writer, Erika


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT