With a Headache

Hi! I am sorry that I haven't ben blogging much (not at all to be correct) during the last week. Gosh I just haven't been that inspired and now I have this pulsating headache. It started last night, it's better now. I had my mom make me breakfast. I was like "Can you make me two sandwiches? I want one toasted please." She was like "Excuse me?" but she did it anyway. I just had no strength to do anything. No, I had strength, the headache just got worse when I started moving around. Now it's better.

Today. I don't know I was going to go to Kilroy and talk to them about some schools but because of my headache I think that I'll stay home instead. I emailed them and asked to reschedule my appointment. Well, my mom and I are going to eat a carrot cake for dessert tonight so I guess that I will get on that later. I mean baking the cake. I think I'll do an other post later I have some plans for Have It Hollywood. More ideas than plans.

Here is a video of my moms' dog, Merlin, to enjoy until you hear from me again.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT