The Winter Break is Almost Over

Hi. Hi. What have you all been doing? School starts soon? How are you all feeling about that? I don't know. I feel kind of bored about it. I know, it weird since I am not going to be in the US (I am not sad about that). I am going to be in Sweden. Hmm, I thought that going to school in Sweden would be free (okay it's not expensive or anything I just have to pay a 400 kr registration fee, that's about $61) and that it wouldn't take an hour to get to there (I looked it up on an app on my phone). It doesn't take an hour, it takes about 50 minutes. It takes that long because I am not that course that I am taking is not going to be at the main Stockholm University campus it's somewhere else (like wtf?! Right!). Whatever, I applied for the course, I have registered for the course, so I'll guess I just have to take that it takes that long to get there. I am going to complain when I have classes before 9 AM because then I have to get up before 6 AM and I had enough about that in the US. 5:30 AM, too early.

Today I rented some movies that I haven't seen yet. Magic Mike, The Lucky One and Young Adult. I am going to watch Magic Mike tonight.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT