Camryn

I wonder if I can get Camryn publicist to get me tickets to the One Direction concert in Stockholm on May 8th? I mean it's probably a long shot and she probably has a different publicist here in Europe. Hmmm. I don't know. I'd probably have to give her something in return like an interview with Camryn, that'd be cool and I love to do it. A backstage interview so that maybe I'll get to meet Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn and Louis. Hahaha. It'd be super fun if I could do an interview her. Maybe I should just throw away a mail and see what they'll say. Hahaha. Ohmigosh, what if - that horrible "what if" - she (Camryn) doesn't have the same publicist anymore!? Gosh no.

This is her latest music video Now or Never, the song is actually pretty good. This one and Wait and See. I don't listen to her that much but it doesn't mean that I don't like her or think that she has talent.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT