The Last Day of The Year

Hi everyone! How are you? I am good. Just taking a break from my two hours of watching Jane The Virgin on Netflix. It's my new show. At frist it didn't seem that good, but when you're like five episodes deep you kind of just can't stop watching. You NEED to know what happens next. It's like that show my mom and I used to watch. Some Australian soap opera. I think it was called Home and Away. That show is so terrible and when they swapped actors for one part OMG, never seen anything more worse! They didn't even slightly look like each other! Not even slightly! Ugh! But there so much drama going on that you just keep on watching because you need to know what happens next.

I really just wanted to show you the amazing things that I bought at ZARA yesterday. It's funny thought thatI went shopping and nothing that I bought was on sale. But none of what I wanted was on sale. So yeah. Anyways I bought a jacket and a pair of pants. I need new pants because 1) I always walk around in the same pair and 2) I really do not wear jeans that often anymore.





your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT