I Am Getting Certified

OMG! Hi! So now I am done for the day! I can now allow myself to chill (I just have to write this post first). I went to work today, then when I came home I had to eat because you know you need food and I was damn hungry. I also did some laundry and was productive towards my future. It was good day. Any day where you're productive day is a good day. All you can do is your best. If you put in 100% how can the result not end up great?! Huh, right? Anyway, so yeah.

I am really excited though because at the end of next month I am finally going to become a certified barista. I will get a diploma and everything. I feel like I have to study for that though. About coffee and such. I mean I know how to make the usuals. You know like cafe latte, cappuccino, cortado, espresso and all of those things. But there are some coffee's that I am not really familiar with. I have to study up on those. I might be asked about them. I hope I pass. But of course I will. If I was that bad of a barista I would have been fired by now. Being a barista might not be my dream job but for now it's good. Plus if I now am going to work there I want the diploma that says that I am a barista. Unless I don't get that diploma I will feel like this job would be for nothing. That would be sad and we don't want that.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT