Did you know

Did you know that my plan from the begging was to write every single DAY! EVERY SINGLE DAY! Well, I think I did it the first three days. Oh, I remember my first post, what it was about. It was about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Haha. I wrote about them on the first post because I didn't know what else to write about :( . Did you know that in 5th grade I was a total MKA (mka = Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) freak. I bought all there books that they had released in Sweden. Movies, downloaded all their song that I could find. I still like them. I do. But just not as much as I used to. I guess that that was just a phase that I went through. Everyone has went through a phase in some point in their life. Everyone dose it. It's normal. Like now I have this huge thing for the Jonas Brothers. So who is my favorite Jonas? At first it was Nick, but then I thought it was Kevin but it was Joe (I got their names mixed up). So, yeah Joe is my favorite. He is hot. I have this really funny picture of him when he does this really funny thing with his mouth. He is so cute! I read something (or yeah a whole list actually) about him yesterday. If all that's true then there's some things that we both like and do. Haha. You shouldn't believe all the thing you read on the Internet. Well, now I have to go, so byebye until next the.
Oh, I just have one thing to say about the Jonas Brothers: They are so extremely awesome!!


Until next time I will listen to HM, JB an MIKA. Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT