This week

Wow, alot of things has happened this week! Heath ledger has died, suicide who know or his sickness, I had my name day (24/1), I went to school yesterday and I finally bought Mika's CD (from the USA). Well I didn't order it from the US, but you can see on the CD that it's from the US. It's so F***ING great. I totally love it. Over My Shoulder is so great. Oh, the way he sings that song! So lovely, I just love his voice and all the noises he makes. Soon I am going to buy the DVD and the Big Girls single. Did you know that he has written all the songs on the CD. WOW!! Amazing!!
It's kind of sad that Heath Ledger has died. I mean he has a daughter, Matilda. Poor girl, never gonna get to know her dad. Well, she can see all his movies and she that he was a really really good actor. I love his movie Ten Thing I Hate About You. It's real funny.
I saw Enchanted this Thursday (24/1). The same day as my name day. A little "present" from my mom and yeah, I saw it with her.
That's the funny stuff that's happened this week ( except Heath death).


I wish you all the best; you writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT