Hannah Montana

Wow, I just saw the latest episode of Hannah Montana. Wow she rocks!! She's so cool! I wish I were like her and that I could meet her. I saw the Hannah Montana Rock Star video a few minutes ago, when I heard it I just felt that I had to listen to the Hannah Montana 2CD. So now I am. I am a true HM fan! I love that show and all of her song. They're great. I wish I could go to one of her concerts one day. But she never comes to Sweden. I wish she would. Then I would get ticket right in front of the stage!! Love you Hannah. Do anyone else out there like Hannah Montana? I know that there is not so many people that I know that likes her. That's sad. But I am going to try to make them like her. well, I can at least try. It doesn't hurt to try. I can always give that a chance. What do you think? I think I could get my sister to like her if she don't like her. I don't really know if she does. I posted the new Hannah Montana Rock Star video for you to watch:

I think that if Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus came to Sweden and she played at Annexet there would probably be as many people as there was at Mika. If she played at Globen at least half the place filled with people and if she played at Hovet 2/3 of the the place would be filled with people. That's what I think.

If you're a Miley fan visit this websites: www.mileyworld.com, www.mileycyrus.com, www.mileyfan.net and www.hannahmontana.net.

I think Miley is a cool girl. Keep up with the good work 'cause I want to see more of it and please come to Sweden soon! Love ya <3

She's my "hero" because she's always so happy and seem to enjoy every second of life. I think that I've never seen her sad. Which is a good thing 'cause you should be happy and enjoy every second of life..

Love and best wishes from your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT