I want to

I want to write about meaningful stuff not just about my life. Well, I can't. Well, of cures I can, it's just that i can't come up with something. Like that should be so hard. I mean I know alot of stuff about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Hannah Montana/ Miley Cyrus, Mika and other celebs. Well, that's just weird blogging about an other persons life. I know alot of people does that. Well, I am not that kind of person. I just bitch about my life. Hahaha, have I ever bitched about my life? Have I. I can't remember. Well of course have done it in real life but I just can't remember if I have done it on this blog? Have I? Please tell me!
I remember I bitch about having alot of test last fall, if you remember? And some other stuff. I now I am going to bitch about something I have a math test tomorrow and a Spanish and biology and a English homework. I hate it. I hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it!! ÖÖÖÖ! I am so tired of it. Well now I am going to have to say bye because I have so much homework's to do!!!

Best wishes (for you to not have as much homework as I have) your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT