Stupid homeworks

God, I have to do homework now or actually I am done with them. But it's boring anyway! Don't you agree? Well, that's my opinion. So right now I am watching The War at Home! love that show. It's really funny. This episode is about that Dave is taking Larry and Kenny to this Si-Fi convention. I really don't want to explain more but the episode is called "Super Dave" and it's the 3 episode if the second season.
Well, now I am listening to some songs on Jesse McCartney's third album . They are really great. I really like Blackbird! Well I really don't know what to write any more so I guess this is god bye until next time.


Take care and best wishes for the new year from your writer, Erika

.p.s. De toi moi .d.s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT