Uh, uh I am sick! Boo huu, you whore!!

Öhhh, I am serioulsy sick today! Poor me. I have a cold and sore throat. Not funny. I am home from school too. Mom said I didn't had to go tomorrow too. Well, then I have time to do some homework. Yeah, or not. I hate homework!! Don't you?
right now I am listening to the Hannah Montana 2 cd. I love that cd. There are so many great songs on it! Oh, I want the cd with the songs from the first season! they are all so great (the songs). I wish I could be a singer and an actress.
Well me and my friend, Towe are thinking about seek to Top Model (here in Sweden). I hope we get in, if we do send in a tape!!! Don't you hope that for us? Hope we do.
If you live in Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco and like Mika listen to this:
Hello!
If you think you've got the energy, pizzazz and moves to be a Lollipop Girl then come show us your stuff.
We're looking for 2 Lollipop girls to dance onstage with MIKA during the hit single "Lollipop" at his upcoming concerts in Chicago, Minneapolis, Vanouver and San Francisco for his sold out North American tour.
Please send in a photo and/or a short video footage. Please make sure to add your contact information as we will be contacting the winners directly.
Please e-mail all material to mika.lollipopgirls@gmail.com
Thanks


That was all for today.
Bye, bye and big wishes for 2008 from your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT